Jun 17, 2012

Stacking the Shelves





Stacking The Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks!

Stacking the Shelves is hosted by Tynga's Reviews

Hey, darlings! Here's my late Stacking the Shelves post. I had a wedding to attend yesterday, amidst battling a cold and a headache. There's not much to show this week, only one book from the library and one ebook.

Can I say that I'm happy about it? Relieved?

It means that I have only one more review book to read, and several reviews to write and then I'm free to finally get to all these pretty Kindle freebies collected in the last two month-.not to mention books sitting on my shelf and other books that had to give place to books for review. I never thought the day would come when I would say that I'm happy to have no review requests, but I guess I just need a break.

Here's what I got this week:

*library*

Goodreads


I absolutely adored this book. I haven't seen the movie yet. It's such a unique and enchanting book that I had to reread it the moment I finished. Review next week.


*from Amazon*

Amazon


This is a bonus short story to Intangible, and it's free on Amazon. I liked Intangible and wanted to spend some more time with Luke and Sera.


This week on WTSL:


Monday Movie Review-We Need to Talk About Kevin
Tuesday Review - Intangible by J.Meyers
Wednesday- zilch
Thursday-Q&A with YA author Willow Rose and international giveaway for 2 copies of Savage
Friday-also zilch. I decided not to participate in Follow Friday anymore.

That's it from me, folks. I hope everyone has a great week and that you're enjoying summer!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...