Sep 19, 2012

It's time for Bloggiesta! Ole!

In the past three years since I'm blogging, I never signed up for readathons or events such as Bloggiesta because of my unpredictable schedule and hectic life. This year I'm glad that I can finally throw my sombrero in and declare the weekend of September 28-30 Bloggiesta weekend! Ole!


Bloggiesta is a semi-annual event hosted by It’s All About Books and There's A Book where bloggers take the time to improve their blogs and check off (at least a few things) from their to-do lists. It's also a great opportunity to meet new bloggers and learn something new.

I'll try not to go overboard with my plans, given that this is still a busy time for me. But here are some things that I'd like to get done, and I'll be happy if I accomplish at least two:
  • make a widget to show my favorite blogs' buttons
  • post my last few reviews to Amazon, B&N and elsewhere
  • redo my social buttons
  • weed through the list of blogs I follow
  • sort through tags, and if I find time,
  • customize block-quote.

If you want to in the Bloggiesta 2012 Fall Edition, go HERE and sign up and get all the details.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...