Oct 6, 2012

Stacking the Shelves Oct 6



Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga at Tynga's Reviews where we show the books that we received, bought or borrowed in the last week. 
I didn't participate in StS last weekend because I was busy with Bloggiesta. Do you see the results? (Hint: I changed the entire design and couldn't be happier with it).

So, I also got some great books in the past two weeks. Here are the pretties (clicking on the cover will take you to the Goodreads page):

bought:



from author for review:




from NetGalley:



I finished In The After. It will be reviewed closer to release date (October 16th).

Pushing the Limits magically appeared on my NetGalley homepage. I did request it a long time ago, but never received a rejection or confirmation until this week. I thought it was already taken down after release date. Luckily for me, it wasn't :) I just finished it yesterday. Review coming next week.

I treated myself to City of Bones last week. I'm somewhere around page 150. It's okay so far. I adore Simon!

Aldo's Fantastical Move Palace is...odd, to put it mildly. There's something about the writing that just irks me too much, and I'm not sure if I'll finish it.

I started the Ghostwriter last night. I like the story so far. Gave me creeps on several occasions.

What's new on your shelves this week? Link me up :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...