May 26, 2012

Stacking the Shelves #5





Stacking The Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks!


Stacking the Shelves is hosted by Tynga at Tynga's Reviews.

Here's what I got this week:

*borrowed from Vjeko*

Goodreads


Goodreads Summary: The gripping international bestseller about motherhood gone awry

Eva never really wanted to be a mother - and certainly not the mother of the unlovable boy who murdered seven of his fellow high school students, a cafeteria worker, and a much-adored teacher who tried to befriend him, all two days before his sixteenth birthday. Now, two years later, it is time for her to come to terms with marriage, career, family, parenthood, and Kevin's horrific rampage in a series of startlingly direct correspondences with her estranged husband, Franklin. Uneasy with the sacrifices and social demotion of motherhood from the start, Eva fears that her alarming dislike for her own son may be responsible for driving him so nihilistically off the rails.


I've read the first chapter yesterday. I haven't seen the movie so I have no clue what to expect. From what I got from the summary, I expect to be freaked out, since I'm a mom. Let's see!




*bought*
tisakmedia.hr

Black Dagger Brotherhood by J.R. Ward

Lover Eternal part 1

Finished it on Wednesday. I only realized a couple of days ago that the books have been published differently in Croatia (each English book is split into two in Croatia). So I'm actually only 1,5 books into the series. Doesn't matter, there's something addictive about this series that keeps me looking for more. Besides, they are a quick read and I finished the previous books during one bus ride each.

Vjeko informed me that he bought book 4 for me, which is actually part two of Lover Eternal. Can't wait for it :)






Goodreads

I think there will be another book for review today. I was offered Four In The Morning by Christy Goddard, accepted it, but it's 5 AM in the States and it will probably be in my inbox later today.








That's it from me! What did you get?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...