Jun 9, 2012

Stacking the Shelves

Hello, darlings!

Stacking The Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks!



Stacking the Shelves is hosted by Tynga at Tynga's Reviews.






I've been on a break lately (not so short as I hoped it would be). First I was preparing for an exam (Aced it!) and this week I'm busy with a translation (so is Vjeko; he did send me a movie review for Monday, but I didn't even have time to put it up). Needless to say, blogging was reduced to the minimum. I only posted two reviews, One Moment by Christina McBride  and Crazy Dangerous by Andrew Klavan (there is a giveaway for this one).

Since there was no StS post last Saturday, this is what I got in the last two weeks (I'm still sticking to my resolution to cut back on review requests and read the books from my TBR pile). 


Why, of course there's a BDB book on the list! Two, actually. I finished both and I'm loving the series more and more!
tisakmedia.hr






This is the second part of Lover Eternal...







tisakmedia.hr
...and this is the first part of Lover Awakened, but I'm totally confused with the Croatian editions. 











Speaking of, have you seen this?


I have no idea yet who Blay and Qhuinn are, but by the time this one is out, I guess I'll read the whole series (see if you can stop me!)  A squeal-worthy cover it is!


And I got one freebie from Amazon (see, I am behaving, but I couldn't pass on Witch Song by Amber Argyle, it's been on my wishlist forever)!


So, that's it from me. 

Unless you want me to show you what I've just discovered last night, and which is currently at the top of my must-read list-Gilded Age by Claire McMillan, a contemporary retelling of The House of Mirth by Edith Wharton. I love Wharton and I'm writing my thesis on The House of Mirth. Naturally, I can't wait for this one! It's published June 12th 2012 by Simon & Schuster.


Have a great weekend!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...