Oct 1, 2012

Bloggiesta wrap-up


Hello there!

It's time to wrap-up this busy weekend. I haven't met every goal from the original list, but I've done other things, the biggest being the whole-new design. I hope you like it as much as I do. It's simple, less clutter, and hopefully easy to navigate. The few things left are a new header, adding a Goodreads button, blog button widget and custom block quote. That will be done one of these days.



I posted all my latest reviews to Amazon, B&N and Goodreads. Luckily there were only five or six. I cleaned up my Google Reader, which took up most of Saturday. There are a few posts left where I need to add tags.

I managed to visit 50 or so blogs, some that I followed before and some new. I'll continue to hop around today since many participants have given me great ideas, and check out the rest of the mini-challenges.

Today I need to focus on upcoming posts and, since I got lots of review books in the last couple days, see what needs my immediate attention.

It's been a fun weekend, Bloggiesta is officially over, but the work never stops. I'm sorry that I couldn't participate in the Twitter chats (timezones...). Pedro has been a wonderful little helper, and  I'm looking forward to Spring Bloggiesta already!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...