Jan 26, 2013

Stacking the Shelves (Jan 26): The One With The LOTR Bag


Hello there!
How was your week? Can you believe January is almost over?

Here's the WTSL week in review:
Here's what I got this week:

FOR REVIEW:

The Nightmare Affair Identified: The Maya Price Story

PURCHASED:

Ashes (Ashes Trilogy #1)

I got the paperback from The Book Depository. It's still on sale for $4.78.

PRESENTS:
As always, Darling is knocking my socks off.


I'm a huge Tolkien fan and this bag is FANTASTIC! The print is actually purple (looks blue on the picture, but that's the best I could do. It also looks smaller than it really is). It's handmade, created by Naughty Bags. I recommend you check out what else she has in store. There are so many awesome bags with bookish prints, every bag can be completely customized and best of all, they're not expensive at all (a bag of this size costs around $20-25).

I'm thinking of giving away one for my fourth blogoversary in July. Is that something you guys would be interested in winning? Or do I better stick to gift cards?

Also in the picture, my son's first zombie book. He's obsessed with them lately.

That's it from me! What goodies did you receive this week?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...