Oct 15, 2011

Feature and Follow My Book Blog Friday #6

I'm a bit late to the party! Friday was kind of busy, and I took the evening off on purpose to catch up on everything I missed being away from my kid for five days. 



Feature And Follow My Book Blog Friday is a weekly meme hosted by Rachel (AKA Parajunkee) and Alison from Alison Can Read. Each week they feature a book blog and ask a (funny) question that sometimes gives me brain hemorrhage trying to think of an answer.

This week's features are
&

The question:

If you could have characters from a particular book meet and form an epic storyline with characters from a particular TV series, which would you choose and why?


Ok, a tough one again. Since Roswell was my favorite TV show when I was a teenager, I was trying to come up with a book to match it with. In all honesty, I can't remember that I ever read a YA about aliens (hint hint, authors. I'd devour it). I'm a sucker for good alien shows and movies. Anyone has a recommendation? 

Have a great weekend!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...