Oct 28, 2011

Feature and Follow My Book Blog Friday #7

Happy Friday, everyone! It's going to be a long weekend. In addition to Tuesday (which is a national holiday in Croatia), we also took Monday off from classes.  Happy reading Halloween to me :)


It's time for another Feature And Follow My Book Blog Friday. 
It's a weekly feature hosted by Rachel @Parajunkee's Views and Alison @Alison Can Read. Each week two blogs are put into spotlight. This week the lucky two are

and

And as usual, to make it more fun, here's a question:
If you could have dinner with your favorite book character, who would you eat with and what would you serve?


Ha. Many guys, actually. First of all, Lisbeth Salander. I know she's not much fun to hang around, especially not for a dinner chat, but I guess I'd just stare at her in my lame fan-girlish fashion. We'd eat tuna sandwiches and drink beer.

Also, Damon. I would be on the plate, again in my fan-girl manner.

Have a great weekend!
And while you're here, why not enter my 100 followers giveaway?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...