May 19, 2012

Stacking the Shelves #4

Stacking The Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks!


Stacking the Shelves is hosted by Tynga at Tynga's Reviews

I got one ARC this week from St. Martin's Press. This one will be reviewed by Vjeko. We'll also be hosting a giveaway for a signed copy of this book. 


Expected publication: July 3rd 2012 by St. Martin's Press 


And there is one review request I accepted this week (among 7 others that I had to decline because I have two exams coming up and still a huge pile to be reviewed). This is Middle Grade and I haven't read anything MG in ages. Plus, it has werewolves (I think so...that's what the summary implies). 



There are also 3 books I got from the library, but I won't bother you guys with German DDR Literature. That has to be my least favorite class of all that I took during college. Fortunately, it's also the last, and will be my last exam before graduation!

What pretties did you guys get?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...