Oct 13, 2012

Stacking the Shelves Oct 13


Stacking the Shelves is hosted by Tynga at Tynga's Reviews
Stacking The Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks!

Hello, friends!

I'm so glad this week is finally over and get to relax, blog and read-at least Friday to Monday, when it's time for the final round of edits for my thesis (I swear this is the last! My supervisor said so!)

This week was really stressful, mostly due to this test I'm whining about here. Still I managed to read a lot...I finished all the books that I mentioned in my last post (though I gave up on one) and start some other books too. 


So, this week, I got:
(click on the covers to see them on Goodreads)

LIBRARY:



I was surprised to find Hex Hall in my local library yesterday. I had no idea that it was translated. 
I started The Graveyard Book last winter, but didn't finish it. So I got it from the library and finished last night.

KINDLE FREEBIES

(all these were downloaded in the last month, but I regularly forget to include them in my StS post)






No review books! Less pressure! Lots of books to chose from!

Have you read any of these? Which one should I read next?

Happy reading!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...