click on the banner to check out the full tour schedule
Welcome to your next stop on the blog tour for Keepers of the Zodiac by Sharon Wood! Today we have an interesting guest post and a giveaway!
Young Adult Fantasy
Title: Keepers of the Zodiac
Author: Sharon Wood
Date Published: 9/24/12
The stars have shifted and the Earth is rapidly moving into the throes of chaos.
Four god-like beings known as the Zodiac High Council, send their winged herald, Syrie, out with twelve sealed envelopes. His mission? To bring a chosen group of thirteen future Zodiac Keepers, including a set of mesmerizing twins, to the Isle of Oriba for training. Syrie never could have imagined that he would fall in love along the way—ultimately forcing him to choose between betrayal and death.
Keepers of the Zodiac is an enthralling tale of obligatory fate, temporary hope, and impossible love.
10 Things Readers Would Be Surprised To Know About You
- My favorite smell in the world is a newborn baby’s breath.
- I am a lip gloss addict. My favorites are by C.O. Bigelow.
- I am 6 different nationalities that I know of, and I am sure more that I don’t know of.
- I can read and watch television at the same time and still know what is going on in both.
- My favorite books and shows are all meant for a teenage audience.
- I am the great, great granddaughter of Charlie Chan.
- I dream every single night. Many of the dreams end up coming true in some form.
- If I didn’t write, I would want to be a teacher or voice over actor.
- I love dolphins.
- When I was about 10, someone told me that eating carrots would improve my eyesight. I ate a lot of raw carrots whenever I could. It didn’t work.
Sharon Wood is a married, mother of two boys. She was born and raised in Northern California, and attended college at San Jose State University, where she studied Marketing. A self-proclaimed Disney fanatic, Sharon enjoys collecting Vinylmations and talking about Disney related things to anyone that will listen. Besides writing, she enjoys playing and coaching volleyball, dancing, and reading. Keepers of the Zodiac is her first novel, and she is currently hard at work on the sequel!