Jan 5, 2013

Stacking the Shelves (Jan 5)


Hi everyone!
How was your week? I hope the new year started off great for you.

I already broke one of my resolutions on the first day of 2013-no review books for a while. Eh, they sounded good and considering that it took me two days to finish the series, there are no grave consequences to my tbr pile. I'll review all four next week. 

Into The Dark parts 1-4 by Milly Silver



From Darling
Looking for Alaska by John Green



Purchased

Have I mentioned how much it irks me that each Black Dagger Brotherhood installment is split into two? This is part 1 of Lover Unbound (BDB #5) and it'll be a month before part 2 is out. Reading them in English would probably be faster, but since I already collected 9 books and they're cheap, I'll stick to it. Besides, I love the covers and the series looks good on my shelf :)

And it's Vishous. 
Vishous, ladies! 
Who is your favorite Brother?

Have a great week! 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...