Jul 1, 2009

The First

So, I just shut down my former two blogs, which due to the the lack of free time, I updated once in a blue moon। Hope this one won't see the same sad destiny...
Anyway, so many things are going on, so many of them I fail to process properly। I was never a fan of diaries, since they are so "public"-these little locks are just too easy to pick। Maybe ironic to share with the online comunnity what you're not willing to share with people close to you...but, you know, it's not the same...and I need my outlet nevertheless। Besides, it's summer-no exams, the kids spend more time outdoors...which will hopefully mean more time for myself.And by golly, I need it.
So let the torture officially begin!
P.S. Right after I do the dishes and iron a mound of sheets!
See ya in like...few hours! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...