Sep 18, 2009

Fabulous Blog Award!


My dear friend and writing mentor Nadine Laman from First Draft has awarded me with this wonderful award.


The "Your Blog is Fabulous!" Award stands for: Integrity. 
Commitment to Excellence. 
Stubbornly Optimistic!

The Rules:
List five current obsessions:

  • Books. I love to read them, review them and (doing my best to) write them.
  • Blogging about books. Obviously. It’s wonderful to see how large the reading/writing community is. There are so many wonderful people out there and once you start exploring their blogs, you realize it’s a never-ending journey.
  • My studies, English and German alike. I have never enjoyed my college so much as I do now. Aside from being my ticket to a better future, it’s truly fulfilling my need for self-development and expanding my horizons.
  • My Little Hobbit. He’s turning two in a week. We have established a whole new level of communication since it’s just the two of us (partially because he talks more!). It’s wonderful to watch how with every day he grows and gains new interests. He’s the greatest kid in the whole world. Well, he’s got to be-he’s mine. 
  • Music. It’s hard enough to turn it off when I have to study, but otherwise, it’s constantly playing either in my earphones or my computer.
I’m passing this award on to:

JoAnn at the Lakeside Musing. I love her book reviews, her choice of books makes my TBR list grow to a frightening height.
Dar at Peeking Between the Pages. She’s doing a great job when it comes to reading all these wonderful books and regularly posting about them. I envy you, Dar!
Rachy at Parajunkee’s View. A blog I discovered recently, mainly on YA paranormal novels, my secret addiction.
The Book Whisperer. Also a great blog on YA literature that I found on Book Blogs few days ago.

If you haven’t already, go and check them out!




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...