Dec 6, 2009

Review Policy

Book reviews and opinions expressed on this blog are my own. I'm not a professional reviewer. My only intention is to share my thoughts on books I read for pleasure. I mostly buy my own books or borrow them from the library, and if there is a review request from the author/publisher for which I receive an ARC, it's clearly stated in the post. I receive no monetary compensation for my reviews and don't intend to ask for one.

I gladly accept books for reviews. My reviews are also posted on Goodreads, Shelfari, Filedby and B&N. If you want me to review your book, present you in an interview or guest post, or host a giveaway,  email me. I'll be more than glad to hear from you. I don't have a favorite genre-a good book is a good book, but I wont read any erotica.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...