Jul 2, 2010

Happy Birthday, Willing to See Less !

Yesterday was the first blogoversary of Willing to See Less, but since it was my birthday as well and I had an exam, I didn't get around to post anything, not even to finish a draft of a review...

Want to see what I got? 
(sorry for the poor quality of the picture, it was taken with my phone)

Since Lenore has chosen me as her July mentee for her International book-blog mentorship program, I got to pick three books from her. My choice was Before I Fall by Lauren Oliver, The Unit by Ninni Holmqvist and Still Missing by Chevy Stevens. And there's this great bunch of bookmarks (a bookworm can never have enough of those), some of them signed. 
Thank you, darling!

Love Letters of Great Men was a present from my best friend. He remembered that during a visit to the bookstore together, I couldn't get my hands off of it. That was almost 6 months ago. 
It's a treat to savor, a bit of it each day...And I was surprised to see that it wasn't the writers and poets to write the most romantic letters. Those that I've found breathtakingly beautiful were written by Darwin and Beethoven.

Anyway, I can't believe it's been a year already. So many things have happened, I've met so many great bloggers and authors, many great friends.... Thank you for all your visits and comments...I promise I'll do better :)

Hugs,
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...