Sep 16, 2011

Book Blogger Hop/ Feature & Follow My Book Blog Friday #2

It's Friday and time for what became my favorite event in the blogosphere! I participated for the first time last week and found  amazing new blogs and wonderful people-not to mention that I got many new followers in return! Many thanks to every book blogger who came to my blog and followed. Much appreciated!

Book Blogger Hop
Book Blogger Hop is hosted by Jen from Crazy for Books.
(Click on the image to learn how to participate)

This week, the question is:
“As a book blogger, how do you introduce yourself in your profile?”

My profile highlights the most important things in my life: studies, reading and writing, motherhood...I hope it provides the most necessary info on what I do and who I am. Those are the things that make me happy and take up all of my time. A longer version that is my About page gives more specific details-what I read, what visitors can expect from me and my blog, guidelines for review requests and such. I don't mind giving away some personal details.


Feature & Follow My Book Blog has two hosts- Parajunkee from Parajunkee's Views and Alison from Alison Can Read. Each host has a blog they feature. 
Parajunkee's feature: Librarian Mouse
Alison's feature: Alaskan Book Cafe  
The question: 
"It's that pesky magic book fairy again! She has another wish: What imaginary book world would you like to make a reality?"

Uhm. When I first read The Lord of the Rings, I yearned to live in a world where heroes and loyalty still exist. I know which one I would not. The Hunger Games. Also, as cool as all the vampire/werewolf/zombie/daemons stories are, would you seriously feel comfortable sitting in class next to one?
(yes, I'm a chicken.)
Have fun, everyone!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...