Sep 9, 2011

Book Blogger Hop/ Follow My Book Blog Friday #1

I've wanted to participate in this meme forever, but until now I didn't feel like I could commit myself to a weekly meme due to my occasional blog vacations. These features are a great way to find a ton of new book blogs, meet a bunch of new friends, and get new blog followers.

The Book Blogger Hop is hosted at Crazy For Books, and Follow My Book Blog Friday is hosted by  Parajunkee's View and Alison Can Read.

Book Blogger Hop

This week, the Hop asks: 
“Many of us primarily read one genre of books, with others sprinkled in. If authors stopped writing that genre, what genre would you start reading? Or would you give up reading completely if you couldn’t read that genre anymore?”
I don't read just one genre so I believe I'm safe ;) 




Question from Follow Friday: 
Have you ever wanted a villain to win at the end of a story? If so, which one??
None that I can remember at the moment. But I enjoy a well-developed villain whose motivation is clear just as the main character's. I love to see the motivation behind his deeds and how he justifies his actions to others and himself.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...