Sep 30, 2011

Feature and Follow My Book Blog Friday #4

It's Friday, which means it's time for my favorite weekly meme.



Feature and Follow My Book Blog is hosted by
 Rachel of Parajunkee and Alison of Alison Can Read
This week, Rachel's featured blog is The Bookaholic, and Alison features Starcrossed.

Q. What book that hasn't been turned into a movie (yet) would you most like to see make it to the big screen, and who would you like cast as your favorite character?
I'm currently reading The Sleepwalkers by J. Gabriel Gates. It's out next week, and you will probably read my review tomorrow. That would be an awesome horror. One that I absolutely see as a good thriller is Still Missing by Chevy Stevens, and one of my favorites recently was Coffee at Little Angels by Nadine Rose Larter.  And one more-and I promise it's the last one-is The Pace series by Shelena Shorts. Just to see Wes The Hottie. 
I'm sure there are others that deserve to be on this list, but off the top of my head these are some I've read recently and wished to see on the big screen.
Whom would I pick to act?
No idea. That's a question for my movie-buff/critique boyfriend :)


What's on your list?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...