Oct 7, 2011

Feature and Follow My Book Blog Friday #5

Happy Friday! It's time for another round of Feature And Follow My Book Blog Friday hosted by Rachel at Parajunkee's Views and Alison from Alison Can Read. Visit their blogs to find out how to participate and join in the fun!


Parajunkee's feature this week is 

Alison's feature is 

The question: 
If you could pick one character in a book, movie or television show to swap places with, who would it be?

I was surprised to see that Alison has mentioned You've got Mail, because I was going to pick it as well! Ever since I saw it for the first time, I've had a secret dream; one day I'd like to run a cute, warm and cozy bookstore like Meg Ryan's Brownstone. I even dreamed of the furniture, the decorations and needless to say, the books.  

I'm not really sure about a book character...considering the fact that sometimes my life seems like a romance/horror novel, I'll just stick to it :)


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...