Nov 4, 2011

Feature and Follow My Book Blog Friday #8

Aaaah, finally Friday! I hope everyone had a great week! 


It's time for another Feature and Follow My Book Blog Friday hosted by Rachel @ Parajunkee's Views and Alison @Alison Can Read. Visit their blogs to find out how to participate.

Featured blogs this week:
&

This week's task is a bit different, and I must say, finally one that doesn't require me go through my entire read-list to jog my memory and find an answer. 
Today’s Question is something new, an activity. We want to see what you look like! Take a pic with you and your current read! Too shy? Boo! Just post a fun pic you want to share.





Here I am with my current favorite (I'm really taking my sweet time and bookmarking the hell out of it); Stephen King's On Writing: A Memoir of The Craft. If you're a writer, this is a must read. If you enjoy King's work, this is a must read. If you want a generally good book, this...well, you got the point :)




Can't wait to see what books you chose!
If you came to my blog via Follow Friday, don't be shy and say hi so I can come and follow you.
Cheers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...