Apr 27, 2012

Follow Friday!

Welcome to another Feature and Follow My Book Blog Friday, a weekly meme where we answer book-related questions and get to know new book blogger buddies! FF is hosted by Rachel @Parajunkee's Views and Alison @Alison Can Read.

ff" imageanchor="1" style="margin-left: 1em; margin-right: 1em;">

Blogs featured this week are 

Book That Thing!




Q: Have you had a character that disappointed you? One that you fell in love with and then “broke up” with later on in either the series or a stand-alone book? Tell us about him or her.

Yes. Francoise, the protagonist of The Hangman in the Mirror by Kate Cayley. I felt so cheated and disappointed in the end. I was angry because I fell in love with Francoise and she turned out to be a manipulator. Maybe that was a clever move from the author, but I was left with a bitter taste in my mouth.

Then there is my issue with The Vampire Diaries. I LOVE the show, and I decided it was high time to read the books. I didn't make it past the first half of the first book in the series. I found Elena-in-the-book to be an irritating character, which was a bummer for me.

Happy Friday, everyone! I'm looking forward to reading your answers!



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...