Sep 28, 2012

Bloggiesta Starting Line!

 It's time for Bloggiesta! 

This event is hosted by hosted by Danielle at There's a Book and Suey at It's All About Books. 




I will do updates as I cross off the things from my list, I plan to do it daily and hopefully cross through at least two items per update!


I've been away for most of the day, and now it's time to catch up!

Here are the things I want to do by Sunday evening:


  1. make a widget to show my favorite blogs' buttons
  2. post my last few reviews to Amazon, B&N and elsewhere
  3. redo my social buttons
  4. weed through the list of blogs I follow
  5. sort through tags, and if I find time,
  6. customize block-quote
  7. latest addition: I had to back up my blog, so the social buttons at the top are not linked to my profile. I dread messing with HTML, but I did it once, right? Hopefully I wont' mess up this time either :D
But most of all, meet new bloggers and learn something new!

Bloggiesta Update #1
Bloggiesta Wrap-Up


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...