How was your week? Can you believe January is almost over?
Here's the WTSL week in review:
- On Monday I reviewed Nothing Else Matters by Sara Boyd and was largely underwhelmed.
- On Tuesday I welcomed another cover artist-Once Upon A Time Covers. This is turning out to be a lot of fun and there's one more coming next week.
- On Wednesday I was impatiently waiting to read Pandemonium and Requiem by Lauren Oliver
- Thursday was my stop on the Mourning Cloak blog tour. I was completely blown away by it, so you can read my gushing review and interview with the author Rabia Gale.
- Friday was hopping day. I found awesome new blogs, and discovered what books keep you up late.
Here's what I got this week:
I got the paperback from The Book Depository. It's still on sale for $4.78.
As always, Darling is knocking my socks off.
I'm a huge Tolkien fan and this bag is FANTASTIC! The print is actually purple (looks blue on the picture, but that's the best I could do. It also looks smaller than it really is). It's handmade, created by Naughty Bags. I recommend you check out what else she has in store. There are so many awesome bags with bookish prints, every bag can be completely customized and best of all, they're not expensive at all (a bag of this size costs around $20-25).
I'm thinking of giving away one for my fourth blogoversary in July. Is that something you guys would be interested in winning? Or do I better stick to gift cards?
Also in the picture, my son's first zombie book. He's obsessed with them lately.
That's it from me! What goodies did you receive this week?