Hello, darlings! Hope everyone's had a nice week and that none of you had been in the way of huge rocks falling from the sky (how freaking scary was that?!)
-review of three short stories/novellas: As They Slip Away by Beth Revis, Intuition by J. Meyers and Mila 2.0 Origins: The Fire
-cover reveal: Drowning in You by Rebecca Berto
-review: Whispers In Autumn (The Last Year #1) by Trisha Leigh
Books Read (and novellas and short stories...)
- The Across the Universe trilogy by Beth Revis is getting a cover make-over. (Not again!) No, not really, but as soon as I heard about the Pulp-O-Mizer, I thought, wouldn't it be cool to see my favorite YA sci-fi series pulp-o-mized? Well, Beth thought so too!!
- Harry Potter is getting a cover redesign for the 15th anniversary of publication of Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone in USA . "Paperback editions will have art by Kazu Kibuishi that focuses on a scene from each novel", and they will be on sale in September.
- Google Maps has Catching Fire spoilers.
- While we're at Hunger Games, Valentine's Day is behind us, but it's never too late to say "I love you" with these HG Valentine's Cards from Yenniper. There are also Harry Potter cards (part I and part II).
- More awesome cards from Quirk Books featuring The Great Gatsby, Moby Dick, Oliver Twist, The Raven and more.
- You don't choose a book, the book chooses you. That is, it's stalking you and threatening you and stealing your food. Jen from At Random has evidence.
I have a busy week ahead with two blog tour reviews: on Monday (Flight by Alyssa Rose Ivy) and Wednesday (Writing Scary Scenes by Rayne Hall), plus the YA Paranormal Giveaway Hop on Wednesday. Another 18+ review on Tuesday (Pleasure's Edge by Eve Berlin), and on Thursday my review of Eleanor and Park by Rainbow Rowell.
What's the best thing that happened to you this week?