LAST WEEK ON WTSL:
- blog tour: Focus by Alyssa Rose Ivy, I reviewed the first book in the series, Flight
- YA review: Eleanor and Park by Rainbow Rowell. Loved it to bits.
- My first giveaway hop: the YA Paranormal giveaway hop
- blog tour: review of Writing Scary Scenes by Rayne Hall
- In a reading rut? Gilly has a few tips and tricks. And gifs.
- College Humor has 8 new punctuation marks we definitely need. My WIP will now be full of Morgan Freemarks.
- And the classiest way for writers to procrastinate? Title To Come is hilarious.
- I've really come to love Triberr, and its become a morning routine to approve posts while I'm having my first coffee. As you know, there was a glitch this week, and the founder Dino Dogan explains what happened. Random fact? Dino said hi on Twitter, turns out he's Croatian, like me :)
THINGS THAT MADE THIS BLOGGER VERY HAPPY:
Look who is quoted in Firefly by Belle Whittington. I'm in such a great company!
And there is a little alien next to my name, it doesn't get better than that!
Enjoy your week and happy reading!