Feb 24, 2013

WTSL Weekly #4

Hello! My recap post is a day late this week, but I do have a good excuse. Remember when I said that, by cutting down on memes I hoped to gain more time for writing? I finished the first draft of my NaNo project a week ago, and immediately started revising. I'm having a crazy (no pun intended) fun time with my ghosts. Here's the Pinterest board where I pin stuff that inspired the story. Warning: there's some freaky-but also beautiful-stuff there.

LAST WEEK ON WTSL:

BOOKS READ:

Identified: The Maya Price Story

NEW ON THE SHELF:

Firefly (Cicada, #2)
yes! yes! The long wait is over!!! 

LINKS:

  • In a reading rut? Gilly has a few tips and tricks. And gifs.
  • College Humor has 8 new punctuation marks we definitely need. My WIP will now be full of Morgan Freemarks. 
  • And the classiest way for writers to procrastinate? Title To Come is hilarious. 
  • I've really come to love Triberr, and its become a morning routine to approve posts while I'm having my first coffee. As you know, there was a glitch this week, and the founder Dino Dogan explains what happened. Random fact? Dino said hi on Twitter, turns out he's Croatian, like me :)
THINGS THAT MADE THIS BLOGGER VERY HAPPY:
Look who is quoted in Firefly by Belle Whittington. I'm in such a great company!
And there is a little alien next to my name, it doesn't get better than that!



Enjoy your week and happy reading!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...