Nov 12, 2009

Calling all book bloggers!


 Fiona Robyn is a UK author whose third novel, Thaw, is going to be published in February 2010. I read the first page and got hooked. Go on, take a look, and you'll know why I can't wait to read the rest of it!

Thaw Blogsplash - I need your help!


Ruth is 32 and she doesn't know if she wants to be 33. She commits to writing a journal for three months before she makes her final decision.
Ruth's diary is my novel, Thaw, and on March the 1st 2010 I will start blogging the entire thing here.
I'd like as many people as possible to hear about the opportunity to read Thaw for free. I'm asking bloggers to participate in a Blogsplash on the 1st of March 2010. They'll publish the first page of Ruth's diary on their blogs, with a link on the bottom to my blog so people can continue reading.
If you're a blogger and you'd like to join in, email me at fiona@fionarobyn.com or leave a comment here. Once you're on the list I'll add your blog to Friends of Thaw.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...