Sep 23, 2011

Feature & Follow My Book Blog Friday #3

It's that time of the week again!
Feature & Follow My Book Blog is a weekly meme hosted by Parajunkee's Views and Alison Can Read. The idea is to connect book bloggers so that they could visit and follow each other.

 

The question:

Q. Do you have a favorite series that you read over and over again? Tell us a bit about it and why you keep on revisiting it?

 One that I read once a year is LOTR. It's become a tradition, each year between Christmas and New Year. There is also a series of books by a Croatian author, Marija Jurić Zagorka. Think historical/paranormal/romance. Those have a special place in my memory, and I often find myself leafing through and, if not reading the whole series, at least revisiting some of my favorite passages and chapters. Now I'm planning to reread The Hunger Games.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...